Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Announcement on changes to DJ in Real Life

Hi everyone. It looks like I won't be able to do an outright video show in the near future. It is still a goal of mine to do DJ in Real Life in that format but that will be a ways off. I've decided to focus on doing a DJ in Real Life podcast instead. I wasn't looking to do a podcast but I don't have the budget nor the resources for a full-fledged TV-like video show so until I do this show will be in a podcast format. Once I find a good host to upload episodes to, I will announce when the first episode airs and post or embed it and future episodes here on DJinRealLife.com and on other social media platforms. I'm also thinking that because I can do some basic video editing that I'm considering copying episodes over to YouTube along with some basic video effects, using the YouTube page as a placeholder for whenever I get the video show going. Keep an eye out for that first episode as it will be an introduction to yours truly and what I'm doing with DJ in Real Life. Take care and God Bless. DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment