Monday, October 7, 2019

Going live within the next couple weeks...before that, a couple of updates

Hello friends,

Two months ago, I announced that DJ in Real Life was going to become a podcast.  After doing some more work and getting what I need to initially start up, I am happy to report that the first official edition of DJRL will be airing within the next week or two, depending on circumstances.  I decided to host the audio show on Podcasts.com for now because it suits my needs for the short term.  On top of that, I was able to get the show onto iTunes so you can find it there now.  For you Mac users who won't have iTunes much longer, Apple Podcasts is replacing that and you'll be able to find DJRL there as well.  My plan for the show is that I'll be posting the audio eps first and then, within a few days of initial airings, upload episodes with some basic video onto the DJRL YouTube channel in which the last post was a test run for that and now you can find at http://DJinRealLife.com/.  Regarding whether I post any episodes here, I don't think I'm going to as that would be too much work but I am going to use this Blogger site as a maintenance page, like for special messages and updates and stuff.  In the meantime, I've added to the right of this site the RSS feeds for subscribing on iTunes and the YouTube channel (I've checked to see if they could be added as straight up RSS feeds and they both can).  I'm really excited for what's coming soon with the show so stay tuned.  Before I go, I decided to share the audio version of the test show that is on iTunes/Podcast.com right now so you can see how that's gonna look:

DJ in Real Life - Unofficial Episode - Test Edition

That's all I have for now.  Like I said, this will be the DJRL maintenance blog but I will announce when DJRL is officially live.  Until then, take care and God Bless.

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment