Greetings, friends!!! This is ya boy DJ coming at ya with a maintenance update regarding something new for DJ in Real Life. I am now adding the occasional video-exclusive episode of DJRL on YouTube that will be separate yet complimentary to the audio podcast. If you check out the YouTube page, you will find the first video-exclusive episode of DJRL titled the "2020 Akron Fourth of July Fireworks Display" there. These video-only episodes will be a rarity as I can only do them from time to time because of limitations due to basic video equipment & the somewhat out-of-date computer I have to use to produce video projects. TL/DR...the podcast show will be the main focus and outlet but when possible or necessary I'll put up video editions on YouTube on the same page I put the podcast editions on. Speaking of the podcast, I did put a little tweak into the beginning theme for the show and I believe I am finally set on the theme front for the long term. On that note, take care and God Bless.
DJ
No comments:
Post a Comment