Tuesday, October 15, 2019

DJ in Real Life now on Spotify and TuneIn!!!

Greetings once again,

I didn't expect to hve another update so soon but I have some great news.  DJRL is now available on both Spotify (yep, there too) and TuneIn (a great radio app...I use it on my phone to listen to local radio but it's also good for podcasts).  I've embedded the player below from TuneIn and I think I'm gonna add the player to the maintenance page here so people can listen from here without having me add an entry for each new episode.  I'll add links to the side panel later today or soon.  Officially, the show is now on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, and YouTube.  I feel fortunate to have been able to get my show out there on so many platforms so quickly.  Unless there is a new spot on the net where I might want to put the show on, I think what I have will do for now.

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment