Thursday, October 24, 2019

New Facebook page

Hiya, folks!  It's ya boy DJ here.

Got a quickie update here for you all.  The latest episode is live (episode number three).  Aside from that, there is now a Facebook page set up for the show.  You can find it here:  DJ in Real Life Facebook page.  I wasn't actually gonna do one until I got some more feedback first but I had to do something related to my profile and it needed to go up, so I went ahead and did it.  As far as I know, this will be the last major thing I really needed to do for the show so barring anything else big happening outside of the show or with the show maintenance updates here will be rather sparse for the foreseeable future.  Enjoy the new FB page and don't forget to subscribe to the show.  Take care and God Bless.

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment