Greetings, ladies, gentlemen, and those in between,
It's been about a year since I did any type of maintenance updates, but I do have some stuff to talk about today. First off, I decided to put DJ in Real Life on indefinite hiatus, officially as of May but it stretched back to the beginning of the year. The computer I've been using for the podcast is no longer suitable for doing the show as it is getting older & I can only do basic tasks on it anymore. The other equipment is okay to use but I am gonna have to get a newer computer with upgraded specs to do the kind of show I want to do. I do have an eye on one particular model, but it is unaffordable to me at the moment. In any case, if I get the computer necessary to do this, I will start working on bringing back the show at that point. In the meantime, I have renewed the "djinreallife.com" for the long term. I have also procured another microphone, but I still have to get some specific software to install on my future computer so I can fulfill another stated goal for the show...having guests or even co-hosts. It is going to be some time before the show comes back, so for now, I will do what I can to get the show fully up and running once again. Until next time, folks...take care and God Bless.
DJ
No comments:
Post a Comment