Tuesday, November 23, 2021

DJ in Real Life coming back January 2022 & update on Youtube

Greetings, friends.  I want to announce that the podcast will be coming back in January of 2022...maybe even sooner than that depending on if some things break my way.  I am excited to be able to bring it back.  However, there has to be a bit of a tradeoff to make it happen.  My current computer is no longer able to handle stuff that taxes it such as video production software.  Because of those limitations, there will be no upcoming episodes posted on the DJRL Youtube channel until I can get a better computer that can handle video production.  For the time being, the show will be audio only.  It'll still be available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to the show...it just that new eps will not be on Youtube.  That's all I have for now.  Thank you, take care, and God Bless.

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment