Tuesday, October 21, 2025

The Return & What's Been Going On

 Hi, everybody.  DJ here.  I know it's been a while since I've updated the maintenance page but I do have some updates.  First off, the show took a year off on YouTube (between August of last year and this year) as I used Instagram Live daily between January and July of this year.  Go check out the DJRL Instagram page for episodes of the show there during that time, including a trip to Columbus, my vacation to Daytona Beach FL & Wilmington NC, and other misadventures of yours truly.  I was forced to stop the dailies on IG due to Instagram restrictions, so I moved back to YouTube and, as of this date, I have five episodes posted of the rebooted show on YouTube.  I have to wait a short while (likely another week or two) before I get the next episode going due to real life stuff.  In the meantime, I have made a major change to the aesthetics of DJ in Real Life.  The show now has a new logo for the first time in six years.  I am still using my personal DJ logo for my personal stuff, but for the show I thought I needed a refresh and a differentation regarding the show logo going forward.  It is now live on all DJRL social media.  I will be tweaking it from time to time, mainly with the color scheme, but it will be the logo going forward.  That's all I've got for now.  Thanks to everyone who supports the show and I'll be back online soon enough.  Until next time, folks...take care, God Bless, and I'll see you on the flip side.

 DJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment