Hello, all. DJ here once again with an update on the show. It has been on a long hiatus but for damn good reason. After my last update back in September, it was discovered that my mother had a serious cancer. She passed away at the end of November. It has been a pretty hard time since then in the past four months and I have had to deal with stuff related to her passing and the estate. Because of all that, I won't be able to return to the show for a while or at least until the estate is settled. That is still a few months off at this point but if I get the right equipment in the meantime I can start up again sooner. I have been trying to upgrade my equipment, though, as I have some new camera stuff to work with to film footage for the show. In any case, I absolutely need a new upgraded computer to be able to edit the show before I can get the show up and running again. The one I have is no longer suitable for editing as it's old and out of date and only good for web surfing anymore. I need more, obviously, so...again...the show is still on hiatus. Until next time, folks...take care, God Bless, and don't forget to tell your loved ones how you feel. Buh bye.
DJ
No comments:
Post a Comment