Friday, September 15, 2023

Show On Hiatus Once Again (Not What I Wanted...)

Hi everyone.  It's ya boy DJ here with an unfortunate update.  I have to put the show on hiatus for the time being once again.  This time it has nothing to do with me or the show itself as I have stuff I really want to cover on the show.  This is due to technical difficulties that are making it hard at the present time to do the show.  This started up a few weeks ago when I filmed footage for an episode.  Unfortunately, some of it degraded by itself and most of it was unusable.  It had to do with my camera which is starting to go on the fritz.  As a precaution, I decided to not use the camera for the time being and, thus, the show has to go on hiatus once again.  I hate that I have to do this because I've got a lot of stuff I want to do for the show.  It looks like I'm gonna have to get some replacement or better equipment before I can bring the show back.  I was afraid it was gonna happen eventually but not this soon.  If I do get that taken care of, I'll be back sooner rather than later.  Without some help or some divine intervention (and yes, I am praying), it looks like I won't be back before the end of the year.  I feel snakebit by this development, but I will be working on setting up those episodes in the meantime...one of them is ready to go once I'm back and find a place to shoot it but I can work on others while the wait is on.  I'm hoping to be back soon but, again, I need stuff to go my way first.  On that note, I'm gonna take off so take care, God bless, and I'll see you on the flip side.

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment