Monday, July 24, 2023

Major, Major Update

 Greetings, friends.  DJ here.

After about an almost year-long hiatus, DJ in Real Life is finally on the air on YouTube.  I've got a couple short episodes up right now, including a new intro episode just to get things off the ground there.  I don't know how many episodes I'm gonna post or how far in between those episodes might be but I am aiming for some regularity in a schedule.  I've got some freedom in where I film the show because it's not dependent on a live internet connection, so I can take my time and get episodes done the way I want them to be.  I've also spruced up the DJRL logo...it's essentially the same one but it's angled and looks a bit different now.  Like I noted last year, the show can be reached at www.djinreallife.com.  It'll take you straight to the show's YouTube page where you can watch the latest episodes.  It's been an up and down journey to this point, but I'm finally here and so is the show.

Until next time, folks...take care, God Bless, and watch the show.

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment